Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chinese Auction Follow - Up

Well the Ladies came last Night and we had alot of fun...Everyone was blessed and some were Chinese Auction newbies. I realized I didn't clarify in my earlier post the items I was putting up were clutter to me because they weren't being used and appreciated, but they were all (26 of them) hand painted items from my vast collection. Senior Saint Helen won both the 2 big pieces...you go Helen, I'm not sure where she will fit them in her little apartment but enjoy. We had alot of laughs as some people coveted certain items and tried to steer others from putting there tickets in...haha...(Lizzy znd Tori...the younger generation of woman). We continued the night with watching Amazing Grace, a wonderful movie.....the story of William Wilberforce who felt the burden from God to work tirelessly for the abolition of Slavery in the British Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment