Thursday, July 23, 2009

The good, The bad and the Ugly

The good: I have Central AC in my house including my art room!!
the Bad: There is a smell of PVC glue that is overwhelming
The Ugly: I am forced out of my house until it goes away

I finally took the plunge and had my 45 year old heating system redone. So as long as I was doing that I also had Central Air put in...it was no easy project. 3 men..4 full days. The GREAT...GREAT...GREAT part of this is will now have AC in my art room...
Prior to this the scenerio was this: summer , only run in there to get supplies and throw things back in, because it is too damn hot, Fall, finally there is a cool day, I clean up and straigten up, Winter/Christmas painting madness comes, a mess again, clean in spring just in time for summer.

Time to get organized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment