Sunday, July 19, 2009

Arsty Crafty Queen, What does it mean?

I am the queen of projects, queen of gadgets....I am the "go-to" person for trivia and research. I am not sure what that makes me. We all know what a "Type A" personality is, but what about the rest of us. I'm the type with organized clutter....don't touch it or I won't be able find anything.

When you are the queen of trivia and research and knowledge you get alot of phone calls from your friends asking you questions and opinions on things...It's very funny. I've had "how do you cook a hotdog ...boil the water first, then add the hot dog, or place the hotdog in the water and then bring to a boil?" That was from an about to be married couple, discovering differences in how things were done in their households. They've been married seven years so I guess they survived the small stuff. :) I also gotten questions about car repair which I've had to respond..."I don't know something on everything." But I'm good at directing people on if I don't know the answer.

Artsy Crafty Queen and a Whole lot more.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOO! About time! :D Best wishes, Cyndy!

    You can do amazing things with this blog from e-how-to's to showing your readers your fabulous designs, projects, paintings, and more! I am so excited to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete